Will Amador is an agricultural and commercial real estate agent and cattle broker with over 45 years of agricultural sales and marketing experience throughout the California central valley as well as the state of Hawaii. In past years he has owned and managed his own dairy and beef cattle replacement operations, served as a cattle exporter and is currently an almond farmer.
2001 to present: Century 21 MM Ag & Ranch /Commercial Real Estate Agent.
1990-2000: Cattle Appraiser, International Livestock Appraiser Association.
1974-2014: Cattle Genetic Engineer specializing in application as well as marketing of bovine bull semen in central California and Hawaii.
1972-1974: Shell Development Biological Science Research Center.
Fresno State University
San Diego State University
Modesto Jr. College
Grace M. Davis High School
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS:
• Past president Stanislaus County Holstein Breeders Association
• Past president California Cattle Penning Association
• International Livestock Appraisers Association
• Lodi Association of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors
• Centurion Producer: 2004, 2005, 2010, 2013, 2015.
• Double Centurion Producer, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2020.
• Grand Centurion Producer, 2019, 2021.
• Century 21 Centurion Honor Society, 2015.
• 3 Time #1 Century 21 Corporate Commercial Ag Agent of the Year, 2008, 2014, 2019.